I am a little obsessive about Christmas Decorations. When I was single, my brother-in-law, Dell, used to say that I was probably the only single, undergrad who had his own 6 foot artificial christmas tree. He had reason to tease me since he had to help me move it from apartment to apartment on a number of occasions.
I religiously wait until after Thanksgiving to let the Christmas Season begin. I cringed the weekend before Christmas when I had to go shopping for some new shoes. Every department store was already decked out with all their Christmas decorations and they even had a pianist playing Christmas Music.
I make up for it after Thanksgiving though. I can't get enough of it. I've had to tone things down a little since we moved to Illinois because I don't have hours to spend putting up the decorations. We managed to get some of our favorites out. Hopefully we can put a few more out over the season.
I religiously wait until after Thanksgiving to let the Christmas Season begin. I cringed the weekend before Christmas when I had to go shopping for some new shoes. Every department store was already decked out with all their Christmas decorations and they even had a pianist playing Christmas Music.
I make up for it after Thanksgiving though. I can't get enough of it. I've had to tone things down a little since we moved to Illinois because I don't have hours to spend putting up the decorations. We managed to get some of our favorites out. Hopefully we can put a few more out over the season.
These camels are my favorite pieces of our Nativity Set.

2 comments:
Your tree is beautiful, and I love the garland around the banister. Happy Holiday season, Quinn, Tiff, and Clarissa! We miss you!
nice tree!
Post a Comment