
I was making rolls the other day, and I paused to get up to get something, and when I turned around, I found Clarissa helping. She climbed up on the chair by herself and found the rolling pin. She likes to do everything I do, it's fun to have a little helper.
3 comments:
What a cute little helper. Boy, I wish I was better at baking.
Can you please email me your address or tell Quinn to? PLEASE?! I have a family picture for you guys. Or if you don't want one, that's OK too.
Address is: Natersmommy@comcast.net
Hey Quinn-
Just wanted to say hi and that you have such a cute family! Clarissa is so adorable and looks a lot like you! Anyways, hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog. :)
Tiff--looks like you are doing a lot of yummy baking. Clarissa is such a cute litter helper. Wish I could be there to sample, especially the eclairs. Ok, I think I need to go find something to eat now.
Post a Comment