I haven't posted in a few days because I'm waiting for Quinn to help me put the Christmas pictures on my computer. I was looking through my pictures and found this one that I took of Clarissa just before Christmas. Most people would eat their cheerios with either a spoon or their fingers, but not Clarissa. She figured out that her fork fit perfectly in the little holes. Surprisingly a cheerio stayed on the fork every so often and she was able to eat it, but eventually she did figure out that it was faster to just use her fingers.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Cheerios Anyone?
I haven't posted in a few days because I'm waiting for Quinn to help me put the Christmas pictures on my computer. I was looking through my pictures and found this one that I took of Clarissa just before Christmas. Most people would eat their cheerios with either a spoon or their fingers, but not Clarissa. She figured out that her fork fit perfectly in the little holes. Surprisingly a cheerio stayed on the fork every so often and she was able to eat it, but eventually she did figure out that it was faster to just use her fingers.
Posted by Tiffany at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a smart little girl! I have never known anyone else who eats Cheerios with a fork!
Post a Comment