Friday, January 11, 2008

Fun in the Snow

I was informed that the pictures weren't showing up witb this post, so I will try again, I hope it works this time.

Randy, Travis, Isaac, Theron, Rob and Quinn made this snow fort while we were in Chicago. It was big enough for all of them to fit in.


It was even tall enough for Quinn the Pirate to stand in. His glasses fogged up and I think this picture makes him look like he has a patch over his eye.


We went sledding and Clarissa even loved going down the hill.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Britt said...

Great pics!

Aprilyn said...

What an awesome snow fort!!! Where did you guys go sledding? I have many fond memories of sledding with the Petersons. I want some hot chocolate now. :)

Janell said...

Looks cold! But fun. :o) And I love the pirate picture.