Yesterday morning Clarissa got scratched on the nose while playing with a friend. Quinn had gone to work that morning and then came home for lunch. Clarissa was already in the middle of eating a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich. Clarissa doesn't really eat a peanut butter sandwich, she just licks the jam off, which results in a very messy face. I was busy on the phone so Quinn started wiping Clarissa's face off. He kept wiping her nose and couldn't figure out why the jam was not coming off!!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Strawberry Jam
Yesterday morning Clarissa got scratched on the nose while playing with a friend. Quinn had gone to work that morning and then came home for lunch. Clarissa was already in the middle of eating a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich. Clarissa doesn't really eat a peanut butter sandwich, she just licks the jam off, which results in a very messy face. I was busy on the phone so Quinn started wiping Clarissa's face off. He kept wiping her nose and couldn't figure out why the jam was not coming off!!!
Posted by Tiffany at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I taught that boy to just keep scrubbing until the darn thing was CLEAN. He's no slow learner!
Aww. Cute little Clarissa! I'm glad Quinn wanted to get her really clean.
What a cute face it is!
Post a Comment