Since going out to eat is a little difficult with a child, Quinn decided to make dinner for us for Valentine's Day. He planned the menu, came home from work early and went shopping, cooked it all, and even cleaned up the dishes. What a sweetie! Not only did he plan a wonderful meal, he was creative and made his own recipes for the chicken and pasta, and they were delicious. For the appetizers we had mozzarella sticks and artichoke spinach won tons. For the main course we had stuffed chicken (stuffed with mushrooms, shallots, bacon, cream cheese, and monteray jack cheese), pasta with a mushroom cream sauce, steamed aparagus, french bread, and chocolate cheesecake for dessert (the cheesecake was a frozen one, but still delicious, at least it looks delicious, we were to stuffed to eat it last night). After dinner Quinn said that he was going to drop out of grad school and open a restaurant! Grad school is busy, but I think owning his own restaurant and doing all the cooking would be worse. I'm okay with him just cooking every once in a while for us.
Friday, February 15, 2008
5 Star Restaurant
Since going out to eat is a little difficult with a child, Quinn decided to make dinner for us for Valentine's Day. He planned the menu, came home from work early and went shopping, cooked it all, and even cleaned up the dishes. What a sweetie! Not only did he plan a wonderful meal, he was creative and made his own recipes for the chicken and pasta, and they were delicious. For the appetizers we had mozzarella sticks and artichoke spinach won tons. For the main course we had stuffed chicken (stuffed with mushrooms, shallots, bacon, cream cheese, and monteray jack cheese), pasta with a mushroom cream sauce, steamed aparagus, french bread, and chocolate cheesecake for dessert (the cheesecake was a frozen one, but still delicious, at least it looks delicious, we were to stuffed to eat it last night). After dinner Quinn said that he was going to drop out of grad school and open a restaurant! Grad school is busy, but I think owning his own restaurant and doing all the cooking would be worse. I'm okay with him just cooking every once in a while for us.
Posted by Tiffany at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Quinn is so impressive. Matthew may know only two recipes. What a sweetheart.
Wow!! I had no idea Quinn was so gifted in the kitchen! Amazing! How come he never cooks when we come over?! Ha, Ha! Sounds like you two had a great time.
If Quinn opens a restaurant the cousins are coming. Sounds like a wonderful day! Isn't it fun to connect with the family thru Blogs? I love it!
Way to go, Quinn. That's my boy!
Looks like a fabulous meal!
My mouth is watering. Recipes, Quinn, please?? Looks like you had a wonderful Valentines day. (Where was Clarissa?) I love your dress, Tiff.
Wow! That is so cool. I wish my husband did something like that. The only time he cooks is if I ask him to and then it's Mac N Cheese. :)
Post a Comment