Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Aftermath

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you baked 4 cakes, decorated a birthday cake, decorated a fancy cake, made 47 cups of frosting, prepared 13 cake boards, carted all your cake decorating stuff to the church, and taught 13 eleven year old girls and their mothers how to decorate their own individual cakes all within 12 hours...

Well, the answer is below.



Fortunately, the reward is you also get these:

Castle Birthday Cake


Fancy Flower Basket Cake

All I can say is "My wife is Amazing!!!" She is also currently at home recovering from a night of little sleep. Only a small part of that 12 hours was spent sleeping (from 3:30am to 6:30am). Sweet Dreams, my love. You did Awsome!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Judy said...

You are amazing, Tiffany. We love you!

Kristin said...

I didn't know you had such talent in the cake decorating area. You are awesome!

Janell said...

Wow, Tiff. You rock!

Brad said...

I would ask you to do my wedding cake, but I'm already married.
-Celeste

Tiffany, you are the craftiest crafter on the planet. Is there anything you can't do?
-Brad

Aprilyn said...

That is such amazing talent! I sure can't do anything like that. That's great! I hope you got some sleep.

Heidi said...

I knew you could do it!! I bet you are just exhausted!! The cakes look great! I'm sure your class went well also. You are a superstar! This is why I leave the cake decorating up to you... :)

Lant Family said...

I didn't know you knew how to decorate cakes so well. They look great. I think I would be sleeping too if I were you!