Did anyone else play fox and geese in the snow when they were kids? Both Quinn and I played this when we were kids. You make a big circle with an X. There is one person that is a fox that chases everyone else who are the geese. The center is a free spot, and you run around the rest of it, trying not to get caught by the fox. Quinn took Clarissa out in the snow on Saturday and played with her, and our friend Matt. Well, they at least made the track and told her about it. She had fun being outside until she got cold.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Fox and Geese
Did anyone else play fox and geese in the snow when they were kids? Both Quinn and I played this when we were kids. You make a big circle with an X. There is one person that is a fox that chases everyone else who are the geese. The center is a free spot, and you run around the rest of it, trying not to get caught by the fox. Quinn took Clarissa out in the snow on Saturday and played with her, and our friend Matt. Well, they at least made the track and told her about it. She had fun being outside until she got cold.
Posted by Tiffany at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love that game!
Some how I read that entire post, title and all thinking that it said fox and CHEESE. Bedtime?? I get the circle what is the X for? Is it really that late?
No, I've never even heard of that game. Thanks a lot Quinn for including me in Fox and Geese when we were kids:)
The Petersons and Grubbs played it a lot I think. Well, I know I played it a lot but I had forgotten how to play it over the years. I still love Kick the Can the most.
Post a Comment