Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prelims


Today Quinn has his prelims. He has been preparing for the last few months so I think he has prepared really well, but of course he is still really nervous. Clarissa and I want to wish him good luck and let him know how much we love him. Quinn is working so hard in graduate school and I know it isn't fun all of the time, it's a ton of work, and he is pretty stressed out most of the time. But I know he is doing it because he loves me and Clarissa. He is working very hard to get a good education so he can get a good job to support our family. I am especially grateful since I am able to stay home and raise our children without having to work. I know some days he wishes we could just move to Montana and he would get a random job, and he could get away from all the stress in his life. Unfortunately that's not the best solution, although some days it sure would be the easiest, but wouldn't be a long term solution. I'm glad that at least so far we are sticking around, I guess we'll just have to see how today goes, but I know he will do great!

Quinn was trying to study, and of course Clarissa wanted to play on his computer. So he let her sit on his shoulders and I handed her a brush and some barretts to keep her occupied.


It's the sign of a good dad when he will let his daughter put barrett's in his hair. At least he go a little studying done.


Since Clarissa loves Quinn's computer so much we have tried distracting her with his old lap top that doesn't work anymore. She will play with it for a few minutes now, although she does catch on rather quickly that it doesn't light up like Daddy's, but it is cute to watch her type.


Lately Clarissa has started making funny faces, and we finally got a picture.

GOOD LUCK QUINN!

WE LOVE YOU TONS, YOU WILL DO AWESOME!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

Letting your daughter put barrettes in your hair could be a sign of a good dad.

On the other hand, it may be the sign of a good girlfriend.

Good luck on prelims!

Heidi said...

Good Luck Quinn!!! We know you will do great!
Oh, and by the way, we're ready to celebrate with you when you're done! :)
Clarissa is a great hairdresser :)

Kristin said...

We're rooting for you too Quinn! We know you can do it!!

Dave has been known to sport the barrette look before. It's quite dashing, really.

Janell said...

Good luck Quinn! You'll do great! I love the pictures. Clarissa looks like she loves her daddy daughter time. Sadie makes some of the same crazy faces. If you tell her to show you her smile, she gives you a really cheesy one with a scrunched up nose. I bet she and Clarissa would make the best playmates!

Tristen said...

Those pictures are PRECIOUS! Every one of them! We always knew Quinner would be the best dad and husband. And I KNOW that he will do GREAT on those prelims, but I can feel your pain! School seems to be never-ending for us over here! Good luck Quinn! (and Tiffany and Clarissa too!)

Aprilyn said...

School never ends for us either. Even though my husband passed the comprehensive exams, there's still research. I don't know when he'll ever graduate but it's worth it. I love how Quinn lets Clarissa play with his hair. He really loves that girl..I can tell!!!!