That is so adorable!! I love Clarissa :) Your yard is looking great...I am a bit jealous. Everytime I walk past flowers in the store I stare longingly at them...hmmm maybe someday I will get around to doing the work to have them, but for now I will just enjoy other people's hard work.
Clarissa looks about as helpful as Sadie. She is so cute in her diaper. Hopefully she doesn't pick the flowers the way Sadie does. :) You should post some "after" pics of the yard or a close-up of the flowers!
6 comments:
Hey, the yard is looking good!
Ha! THat is so funny - Aedan likes to climb on us whenever we get down to his level too! How did she ever get dirty pirched on daddy? :)
What a helpful little girl!
That is so adorable!! I love Clarissa :) Your yard is looking great...I am a bit jealous. Everytime I walk past flowers in the store I stare longingly at them...hmmm maybe someday I will get around to doing the work to have them, but for now I will just enjoy other people's hard work.
Clarissa looks about as helpful as Sadie. She is so cute in her diaper. Hopefully she doesn't pick the flowers the way Sadie does. :) You should post some "after" pics of the yard or a close-up of the flowers!
Hi Tiffany, I enjoy your blog. I linked from Michelle. It's good to see what you're up to. Your daughter is a cutie.
Michelle's Mom
Post a Comment