Clarissa got new glasses for her Birthday! Actually they are Mrs. Potato Head's, but Clarissa prefers to wear them.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
New Glasses!
Clarissa got new glasses for her Birthday! Actually they are Mrs. Potato Head's, but Clarissa prefers to wear them.
Posted by Tiffany at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those glasses are perfect for her! I love the look with the pink feather boa too. What a classy gal! :) Happy late birthday to Clarissa. The cake looked SO good! You are quite an artist Tiffany!
Ha ha ha! I laughed when I saw this because Amelia used to do the same thing, and I think I even have a picture somewhere. Potato-heads are such a good 2 year old gift. I bet Clarissa is loving her new stuff!
I was just noticing on your links, you have a lot of eras. And just so you know, I knew Quinn when he was an executive secretary in the BYU 15th stake. He just didn't know me (he was too cool).
Happy Birthday Clarissa! She is the cutest thing ever!
Hello?? Anyone there?? Surely you have something you'd like to share.
Why do ALL kids feel the need to wear Mr. Potato-Head's glasses. He can't see a thing without them.
Post a Comment