Monday, August 18, 2008

Children's Museum


We are at a family reunion with Quinn's family. Monday morning we decided to go to the Children's Museum. This is Clarissa and her cousin Mia playing in the water.

Clarissa absolutely loved playing in the water. She would have played there the entire time if I would have let her.

When I was able to pull her away from the water, we put balls in these tubes that sucked them through. Clarissa loved gathering the balls and putting them through and watching them travel through the tubes.




Stacking blocks!


Riding a teeter-totter with her cousins!



After the museum we went and had a yummy lunch at Portillo's!


This is our favorite hot dog place, they have the best Chicago style hot dogs! A visit to Quinn's parents house isn't complete without a trip here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anja said...

I soooo miss Portillo's!

Wendy said...

Jon & I love children's museums and we don't even have any kids. Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I'm salivating seeing the Portillo hotdogs!! Have Judy send us one! :)

Kevin and Andrea

Jackie said...

I love that museum! The water part is Aedan's favorite and he came away pretty wet last time. Looks like Clarissa is having fun! We miss her!