Monday, November 03, 2008

Announcing...

Clayton Henri Peterson
November 3rd, 2008 @ 2:09am
7 Lb 15 oz
21.5 inches


Mommy was a champion!! (Despite the 10 epidural attempts)


The Big Sister




Be Gentle


Our Family!!
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

Lant Family said...

Congratulations!! 10 epidurals? Hopefully not to painful. What a cute little baby you have and I love the name Clayton.

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Karie said...

Congrats, Tiff! Way to birth a baby!

tweedlediva said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Please let us know if you need anything.

fr said...

Congratulations. You look like a really happy family!

Paige said...

Congrats!! What a cute family!

ellen said...

Congrats!! I like his name!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That is great news, even though there were too many epidural attempts....gosh, I can't imagine. I love the big sister pic. Soooo cute!

Amber said...

YEAH!!!!! Congratulations!!! That's wonderful wonderful news!

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your new addition. Love his name and Clarissa looks like she'll be a great big sister!

Allison said...

Congratulations Quinn & Family!! Your family is adorable. I love the picture of Clarissa holding her baby brother. I hope Mom and Baby are doing well! :)

Janell said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you. He's beautiful!

Jackie said...

Yay Clayton!!! So 10 epidural attempts? Any successes at all? I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Kristin said...

Only knowing that pregnancy is OVER can produce such a HUGE SMILE after 10 epidural attempts.

Congratulations!!!

Looks like another keeper.

The 3 Nomads said...

He is completely adorable! I can't wait to see more of him. What a beautiful family :) Gigi is jealous that Clarissa already has her baby. Congrats!!!!

Anja said...

how cute! congrats, I hope you guys are doing well!

Katie said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful news! Hope that recovery goes well and I love the name!
Katie Blonquist-Kirkham

Brad said...

Congrats guys!

Mama Williams said...

Yeah!!! Another Nov. 3 birthday! My baby boy just turned 7! Congrats to you all!

Autumn said...

Congratulations!!! Such a great smile from a new (again) mom.

Brittney Richards said...

Hooray! Good job Tiffany, you made it through.