I wanted to blog something today, but Quinn has all of the most recent pictures on his computer, so I thought I would blog about something older. I have wanted to blog about this, but haven't had a chance until now.
Last year when I was teaching Clarissa about body parts and the names, I would use stickers to help. So we would put stickers on her nose, toes, cheeks, elbows, etc. I thought this worked pretty well. But since we did that, every time she would get a sticker it would immediately go on her nose, or sometimes mine, even if we were at the grocery store. Luckily at the store I could usually convince her to put it on hers rather than on mine. She has since grown out of this stage, but it would make me smile every time I saw her running around the house or store with a sticker on her nose.

3 comments:
What a great idea to teach her body parts!
That is a good idea. She sure is cute.
I totally remember when Clarissa would put stickers all over her face :) It's kind of sad to think that she's all grown up. We sure miss you guys!!
Post a Comment