For an Anniversary/Christmas present, Quinn gave me tickets to see Wicked. (Our anniversary is four days before Christmas.) I think he was more excited to see it than I was, good thing I chose him as my date!!! Quinn's parents watched the kids for us while we went to downtown Chicago last Thursday night. This week is the last week it's in Chicago, so we went just in time. We had a wonderful time, it was an awesome performance. I remembered to take our camera up to Chicago with us, but I forgot to take it out of the diaper bag when we went downtown, so unfortunately we didn't get any pictures.
Thanks to Randy and Judy for watching the kids so we could have a nice date. Thanks to Quinn for taking me, I love you so much. I am so happy that I married you, it has been four wonderful years.

3 comments:
Isn't it a great musical?!! I saw it in NY in Oct when I went to visit my sister Marti. We loved it. The soundtrack is great, but I suggest you skip the book...I didn't enjoy that.
You are SO SO lucky! I wish it was still there. We will be in Morris, IL in a couple of weeks- Hope the weather isn't too bad...
Happy Anniversary! We really wanted to see that musical. I'm glad you were able to get out.
Post a Comment