Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clarissa Explains It All


Now that Clarissa is talking a ton more, I wish I kept better track of the funny things that she says. So, I thought I would post about one, because I thought it was cute. Here are just a few different pictures of her, she is so much fun, and keeps our life exciting.



Recently we have been teaching Clarissa different relationships and the proper use of titles such as brother, sister, father, mother, husband, wife, etc. She is starting to understand some, but still needs a lot of work. Sometimes she thinks she is also a brother, or that Clayton is her son.



The other day she accidentally bumped into me and said "sorry wife". I guess I still need to work on that one, and make sure she knows I'm not her wife.


(a picture of Clarissa wearing her "necklace")

The other cute thing that she does, which I love, is that she will tell you sorry if it is you that did something wrong like accidentally bumping into her or something like that. What a sweetie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The 3 Nomads said...

That is so adorable. Gigi has the same problem with relationships. Oh well it is pretty cute though when she says that she can't wait to grow up to marry her daddy.