Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter is Coming!!!

We are excited that Easter is getting closer. I know that the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, and Easter baskets have nothing to do with why we celebrate Easter, but it's a fun aspect. We do our fun celebration of Easter the Saturday before, and then on Sunday, we celebrate the resurrection of Christ.




This is one of my favorite cakes to decorate. I decorate it almost every year.



I'm excited to do it again this year, I think Clarissa will really love it now that she's a little older. If anyone is interested in decorating a cake like this for your family, let me know. I would love to teach people how to do this cake, it looks more complicated than it really is.



I made this one in Boston a few years ago, this is our niece Nicole on the left, and her cousin, Becca.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ellen said...

Cool cake! That's Becca on the right! Those girls have sure grown up!!

Michelle said...

What a fun cake! You are so good at cake decorating! How fun.

Mama Williams said...

That is darling!! I thought it was crocheted when I first saw it! Wish you lived closer so i could have a lesson in cake decorating. I should post my watermelon cake for you...I think YOU would appreciate it.