Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pay it Forward

“I will send a gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward (PIF) exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 3 months from leaving your comment, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.” So comment away! I guess it is supposed to be handmade, but I'm sure I will come up with something wonderful. Join the fun!

I did this pay it forward on my friends blog last year, and I keep forgetting to post it. I have since been reminded since a couple other people I know have now put it on their blogs. I'm finally getting to it. I promise that I will send the gifts faster than I was at getting this posted.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Okay, I'll play! And I think I'm the first--I'm never the first! Do I have to wait for you to send the gift before I "pay it forward" on my own blog?

Mama Williams said...

I'm in too! Sounds fun!

Judy said...

How about me as a third.

Kristin said...

Oooh...tough to be fourth.

Good luck! Sounds like fun.