Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite



Quinn got home last Thursday night from a conference in New Orleans. We are so happy he is home. He brought Clarissa a kite, and on Friday night we went out and flew it.

You can't really tell, but I was helping Clayton fly the kite too.


Quinn finally got Clarissa to hold onto the kite by herself. Before I got out there, I guess she let it go and it went in the little stream that was nearby. The wind was actually pretty strong, a perfect night for flying a kite.




Clayton loved being outside, he is such a content baby to just sit and watch what is going on.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like fun!

Mama Williams said...

Wow! Clayton is getting so big! Yesterday I saw half of your family for lunch, wish you could have been here too. So fun to catch up! Hadn't seen Heidi in 5 years!

David said...

Quinn and Tiffany,

Thank you so much for adopting my girls (and my wife!) for a week. I was really worried how their trip would go and you guys made it awesome for them. You're amazing friends. I hope we can somehow return all the favors.