Friday, April 10, 2009

UUUGGGHHH!!!!


This morning I accidentally put juice on Clarissa's cereal instead of in her cup.  I hope this isn't any indication as to what the rest of the day is going to be like!!!




Clarissa still wanted to eat it, but I insisted on making a new bowl with MILK on it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

is that juice? Well, I am glad Clarissa still liked them. Kids are so good like that. They seem to usually still eat our mistakes:)

Janell said...

I'm sure I've done that before, along with things like putting the milk jug in the cupboard. That's exciting about Clarissa getting a big bed! I remember the days of trying to lay on Amelia's crib mattress with her before we got her a big bed.

The 3 Nomads said...

I'm still laughing!! That is just too funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has those moments.