Quinn and Clarissa went out on a little errand when Quinn got home from work and brought me dinner, flowers, a balloon, and a birthday cake. We had a wonderful evening.
It was fun to see how excited Clarissa was to celebrate my birthday. Ever since Quinn's birthday in March, and everybody's birthday in between, Clarissa has been very excited for her birthday.
If you ask her when her birthday is, she will say "the 17th of June". I'm not sure why she started saying it that way, because with everybody elses birthday, she says the month first. It's really sweet to see all of the excitement in her when she talks about her birthday, I sure hope we make it a special day for her that she will love.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! What a fun thing for Clarissa to get to do with her dad. Nice work Quinn. I love kids and there little idiosyncrasies. I love that blogging helps me write them down so I can remember them when those idiosyncrasies change.
Happy Birthday!Lucy loves birthdays too---she is so excited about anyones birthday.
Hi Tiffany!!!!!! It is so wonderful to hear from you :)
You look beautiful (as always). And what a lovely family you have. How old are your children? Where are you living? Fill me in on al the details :)
It's great to be in touch again!
Happy Birthday, Tiffany. Glad it was fun.
It looks like you had a fabulous birthday- minus no nap! I love the party hats- especially the one of Clayton. Too cute. Tomorrow is the big day for Clarissa. Congrats!!
Post a Comment