Clarissa just had a birthday on Wednesday. I can't believe she is 3 already. I think she had a really fun birthday, I will post some pictures of that as soon as I can find some time to work on Quinn's computer. I was hoping to put these baby pictures up on Wednesday, but the day was pretty busy. Here are a few pictures of when she was first born and just a few months old. I can't believe how big she is now.


This is a picture that my friend Ellen took of Clarissa when she was just a couple of weeks old, it is one of my favorites.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Clarissa! Can't wait to see you!
I can't believe how much she looks like herself as a baby.
That might sound strange...but some people are easy to recognize from their baby pictures, and others not. Especially with the one you said was a favorite, I would have known it was her no matter where I saw the picture.
Happy birthday to that darling girl!
Post a Comment