I'm still trying to catch up on everything that happened in the last few months. I finally got a computer that will do pictures, so hopefully I can keep up on it now.
At the beginning of August the Carson and Barnes Circus came to our town. They were selling discounted tickets, so we decided to go.

When we first drove up and saw the tent, I was surprised that they could fit a whole circus in the tent. Granted, it wasn't a 3-ring circus, but it was pretty fun for a little traveling circus. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be in a circus and have that life-style. I have no plans to join one soon, since I already feel our home is a circus on many occasions now!!!
At the beginning of August the Carson and Barnes Circus came to our town. They were selling discounted tickets, so we decided to go.
When we first drove up and saw the tent, I was surprised that they could fit a whole circus in the tent. Granted, it wasn't a 3-ring circus, but it was pretty fun for a little traveling circus. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be in a circus and have that life-style. I have no plans to join one soon, since I already feel our home is a circus on many occasions now!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment