Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where's Clayton?

Last night I got the kids ready for bed, and then just let them play in Clarissa's room for a few minutes. Quinn wasn't home yet, and I ran downstairs for a second, and then I heard Clarissa yelling as loud as she could "Muhner (mother), muhner, Quayton (Clayton) is under the bed, Muhner, Quayton's under the bed!!!" I thought he was probably fine because I knew there wasn't much under the bed that could cause a problem, but Clarissa sounded pretty concerned.
I ran up to find Clayton just crawling around under there, and loving it. We have an extra crib mattress tucked under there, and he was crawling all over it. After I took a few pictures I pulled him out, but he didn't like that. He went right back in and Clarissa joined in on the fun.


It was so fun to watch them play under there together, they were both laughing and giggling. It was especially fun to see how much fun Clayton thought it was.



Maybe he was just trying to give me a hint and tell me he was ready to go to bed since he kept laying his head down.


After I took him out from under the bed, again, he decided to try to crawl into Clarissa's kitchen. Lately this little guy has really enjoyed crawling in between things and into things. I've got to keep my eye on him. It's fun to see his little personality come out more as he's getting older.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Bruce Richards said...

Clayton is growing up way too fast. That looks like fun under the bed.