I can't believe it's October already, September just flew by. Today I decided to pull out the Halloween box that has our costumes and decorations in it.

As Clarissa and I were emptying it, looking at all the decorations, toys, and costumes, Clayton was having his own fun. He climbed right in and Clarissa exclaimed "Look Mommy, Clayton's pretending to be Halloween Decorations."
As Clarissa and I were emptying it, looking at all the decorations, toys, and costumes, Clayton was having his own fun. He climbed right in and Clarissa exclaimed "Look Mommy, Clayton's pretending to be Halloween Decorations."
So of course, Clarissa decided she needed to do the same.
In the box I found this pumpkin t-shirt that I got on clearance last year after Halloween. This isn't a great picture, but it'll still serve it's purpose. The tag says it's an 18 month size. I don't know who sized this, but it clearly fits Clarissa and she usually wears a 3T/4T. Whoever made this, must have a gigantic 18 month old.
A quick story that I thought was funny, I found this picture as I was posting this blog, and was reminded of it. Last time we had brownies, Quinn scraped all the crumbs into a pile, and Clarissa looked at it and said, "hey daddy, it's brownie dirt." Good thing the brownies didn't really taste like dirt.

0 comments:
Post a Comment