Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing in the Snow

These pictures are from our visit to Utah in December. This was Clarissa's first time playing in the snow this season, she loved it.


She was so excited to get outside, that she would not stand still while I was trying to take her picture, so her hat fell down. I love this picture of her.


Clayton loved watching Clarissa play out there, he was probably wishing he could go out.


She played out there while my dad shoveled the driveway. He was happy to have some company, and he was very nice to play with her.


He also taught her how to shovel. She kept asking for her own shovel, however, he didn't have one, so he found a dustpan, which was perfect.


She would pick up some snow in her shovel...







...and carry it over to the other side of the driveway.



She was following Grandpa's great example, they had a fun time working together. Again, she would not hold still for the picture. This is a common thing I am experiencing with her lately, she won't hold still for any pictures. It just shows how much energy she always has.



Grandpa also took the time to take Clarissa for a ride on the sled around the neighborhood.



She insisted on having jingle bells. This past Christmas, Jingle Bells was her favorite song.

I'm glad they had such a fun day playing in the snow together.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: