
Clarissa loves watching Mary Poppins. I have said before that she loves to pretend to be different people, I still need to write a little bit more about that sometime though.
Anyways, today I was asking her to put her mittens away and she came up to me and said she was pretending to be Michael from Mary Poppins. She told me that she needed to snap her fingers to put them away. So she went and set them down on the floor and snapped her fingers.
She looked back at me and said "hhhmmm, it doesn't work." And then she picked them up and ran to put them away.
I love how she had to test it out. It's fun to see what kids this age think about what they see in movies, and of course, to them, everything is just the way it seems!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Does Mary Poppins Magic Really Work???
Posted by Tiffany at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that it was "Michael" she decided to be. So Clarissa!
P.S. I loved your comment about Clarissa noticing Jeff's "new head." Ha ha ha!
Gigi: awercvnmo
Post a Comment