Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Clayton's Manners
Clayton has decided that he does not need to sit in his high chair anymore to eat, which is rather annoying. His preferred method is standing on a chair. If I try to put him in his chair he will scream and push all of his food away. I usually don't give in, but one evening Quinn was not home, and I was not wanting to fight it. I thought he was at least sitting down and eating, but when I turned around, this is what I found, so I had to grab my camera. Even though he is only 18 months old, he is sure acting like a terrible two year old, but he still is a cutie most of the time.
Posted by Tiffany at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too funny. At least he wants to eat :)
This is adorable and unfortunately all too understood at our house. :) My kids are crazy naughty from 18 months to about 25 months, I was always amazed that they weren't even two and yet they were SO MISCHIEVOUS!! Boys are so adorable though, gotta love it.
Post a Comment