Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter Fun

Here are a few pictures of Easter morning (actually Saturday morning, but the day the Easter Bunny came.) The kids were very excited to find jelly beans everywhere, especially Clayton, he thought he was in Heaven with jelly beans scattered within his reach. We had to quickly get him out of the room and started on breakfast, he didn't understand to put them in his basket, they all went straight in his mouth. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures of Clarissa that morning, but she still had fun finding her basket and the jelly beans.


Clayton has decided that any thing that has something in it has to be dumped out, no matter what it is...plate of foods, bowls of stuff, toy baskets, games, etc. True to form, his basket was no different, he didn't care what was in it, just that it had to be emptied. I wonder if my parents or siblings recognize Clayton's basket? It's mine from when I was a kid, that thing has been around at least 20 years, if not longer.

Saturday afternoon we went to a friends house for lunch, coloring easter eggs, and an easter egg hunt.





Clayton loved finding the eggs, and had to open them immediately because he knew there was stuff inside them. He is searching in the grass here for everything that fell out.


Here's the group of us. I think all of the kids had a great time, thanks to Joe and Ashley for planning it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TOVAR said...

How fun for your kids. We do the whole Easter thing on Saturday as well. It just seems more appropriate.

Sharon said...

I immediately recognized the basket. Landon uses my yellow one.