Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kelly's Wedding

I thought I would post a couple of pictures from my brother's wedding. Kelly and Natalie were married in October in Utah. We had so much fun visiting, and are grateful they got married so we had an excuse to go visit family.

Sadie, Clarissa and Amelia were Natalie's little flower girls. They looked so pretty in their little flower girl dresses.
My whole family was able to be there, minus my oldest brother's wife and kids, we were sad that they couldn't make it. It's hard to get a great picture with so many people in it.

For some crazy reason they trusted me to make their wedding cake. It's been almost 5 years since I have made a wedding cake, so I was pretty nervous about it, but I was happy with how it turned out, and I hope they were too.


Congratulations Kelly and Natalie, we are so happy for you; and Natalie, we are so happy you are a part of our family now.


(I didn't take any pictures at the wedding, so I got these off of Natalie's Facebook, and I don't know how to change the size, so it is cutting off half of each picture. I'm going to leave it for now, and wait for Quinn to help me fix it. Sorry to those who I cut off.)


3 comments:

Amber said...

That cake is AMAZING!!! Good job!!
Also, her dress is beautiful, where was it when I was getting married!

The 3 Nomads said...

I have had personal experience with your talent as a cake master, but I am seriously impressed. You did a beautiful job! We need to catch up :)

Judy said...

I had checked your blog so many times and there was nothing new. I guess I must have stopped checking because when I looked tonight I was surprised! Good to have you posting again.