Thursday, January 20, 2011
Clarissa Explains It All
Clarissa: Mom, I want something to eat.
Me: What do you want?
Clarissa: I want something that’s round and crunchy, and that you dip in milk.
Me: A cookie?
Clarissa: Yep (with a great big smile; it was right before dinner time)
Me: We aren’t going to have cookies right now, plus we don’t have any milk.
Clarissa: Well, we can make some!
Me: How do we make milk?
Clarissa: With ice and water.
Me: Ice and water?
Clarissa: Yep, and flour!
This is coming from the same girl that asked me if we could have hot dogs for dinner one night. And when I told her we didn’t have any, she said I could make some. I didn't ask her how I would make hot dogs, that may have been an interesting answer.
Apparently in her eyes, I’m able to make everything. If only it were that easy!
Posted by Tiffany at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats Quinn and Tiffany! From your long lost cousin Mitch.
Post a Comment