Quinn and Clarissa have gone to a Daddy Daughter Dance the last 3 years. It has been a fun little traditon, and they both love it. I wish I had a standing date with this handsome guy every Valentine's Day, but that's what happens when you have 3 kids. Luckily Clarissa, and soon Sarah, can enjoy going out with their Dad. Clarissa talks about the dance all year long, and is very excited when it finally comes around. For the record, Quinn does take me on dates, it just doesn't work out to go on Valentine's, but I am happyto share him with my daughters!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Daddy Daughter Dance 2011
Quinn and Clarissa have gone to a Daddy Daughter Dance the last 3 years. It has been a fun little traditon, and they both love it. I wish I had a standing date with this handsome guy every Valentine's Day, but that's what happens when you have 3 kids. Luckily Clarissa, and soon Sarah, can enjoy going out with their Dad. Clarissa talks about the dance all year long, and is very excited when it finally comes around. For the record, Quinn does take me on dates, it just doesn't work out to go on Valentine's, but I am happyto share him with my daughters!
Posted by Tiffany at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a handsome couple! I can see why Clarissa is so excited--a new gown, beautiful hairdo, charming, date, dining and dancing. What more could a girl want?
Post a Comment