Friday, March 18, 2011

Quinn's Birthday Celebration

Tonight we celebrated Quinn's birthday with a couple of friends. We had pizza, cake and ice cream.


A Bio-chemistry lab bench.


Quinn's favorite chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache, and chocolate dipped strawberries! A cake for chocolate lovers!

I wanted to decorate a fun cake for Quinn, so I surprised him with the lab bench. He knew I was making the chocolate cake, but was very surprised when I pulled out the other one. It was really fun to do this cake for him, the last time I actually decorated a cake for him was when we were dating.


Clarissa, Quinn, and Clayton.



Posted by Picasa


I hope this video works of us singing to Quinn. I just love how the kids blew out the candles the second the song was over. At least Quinn got to blow out the last one.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful cakes! Happy birthday to Quinn! I think I lost track of your blog for a while, so I'm glad I found it again. It's fun hearing about what your family has been doing... and it helps me realize I'm not alone in the 3-to-1 motherhood struggle!