Friday, October 07, 2011

Creative Clayton


Clayton outside with the bright sun!




Clayton wishes he could go to school with Clarissa, and was very sad every day that we took her to school for about the first week. There are times that I think he is ready. Like when he packs his own snack.



The first time I had to pack Clarissa a snack for school, Clayton insisted on packing a snack too. I gave him some pieces of cheese, but he packed the rest. I love how the fruit snacks and especially the gatorade got put in a baggy! Oh, how I love this kid!

He is finally ok with not going to school, he's stopped asking every morning, but he still packs himself a lunch or snack most mornings as I'm getting Clarissa's ready, and carries it around in his little back pack.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jackie said...

how cute! poor guy! Love his snack packing skills!