Sunday, February 24, 2008

Flashback

This is a picture of Clarissa just over a year ago, she was about 7 months old. This is one of Grandma Connie's favorite pictures of Clarissa, just looking so relaxed in her wagon. Quinn and I had a fun time looking at pictures of Clarissa from last year, it's amazing at how fast kids change right before your eyes.

5 comments:

Aprilyn said...

That is so cute! She does look very relaxed!! :)

Judy said...

Clarissa looks so chubby in this picture. I hardly even remember this stage.

Autumn said...

What a cutie. I think my babe is just about the same age. (bday Aug 26, 06). I agree, its SO fun to look back at pictures and see the rapid growth. I can't resist posting the older ones sometimes myself.

Zachariah Parry said...

Hey there. Here I am. I like your blog. veryparry.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

What a cute picture! I can't believe how much she has changed!