I can almost hear her saying "Ta Da!"
Peek A Boo! I see you! What a pretty dress for a pretty girl!
Such a cute dress!! I feel bad we will be in Utah at different times. Oh well, better luck next time.
It is too bad it snowed yesterday... I hope she kept warm in her pretty dress! I'm ready for Spring!!!
What a cute dress!!!
What a darling dress :) She is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can almost hear her saying "Ta Da!"
Peek A Boo! I see you! What a pretty dress for a pretty girl!
Such a cute dress!! I feel bad we will be in Utah at different times. Oh well, better luck next time.
It is too bad it snowed yesterday... I hope she kept warm in her pretty dress! I'm ready for Spring!!!
What a cute dress!!!
What a darling dress :) She is adorable!
Post a Comment