Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Fun


Today we played with some friends and dyed some easter eggs, and had a little egg hunt.

On our way to our friends house.


Normally Clarissa does wear a shirt, but I took it off so she wouldn't get dye all over it. I didn't think Clarissa would enjoy dyeing eggs, but she really had a fun time. She enjoyed dropping the eggs in the dye, and banging two eggs together, so we came home with several cracked eggs.


Smelling the eggs!




Cadence, Clarissa, and Angelique sure had a fun time playing together, finding the eggs, and especially eating the treats inside the eggs.

4 comments:

Janell said...

What a fun play date, and what cute girls (especially Clarissa :)! It's fun to see pictures and get a better idea of what it's like where you live.
Amelia is on day 3 of having a fever and no appetite, so I REALLY hope she's better in time for our neighborhood Easter egg hunt tomorrow--she's going to be really bummed otherwise!

Brekke said...

So cute! I can't wait until Audrey has little pigtails like that. I love it.

Britt said...

Happy hunting!!

Aprilyn said...

Great pictures! Looks like they had fun.