After almost four years of marriage we finally got a real kitchen table and chairs. Up until about 6 months ago we were using a card table and folding chairs, then we were given a table, but still had to use our folding chairs. Last Saturday at a garage sale we finally found a table. I am so excited!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
New Table
After almost four years of marriage we finally got a real kitchen table and chairs. Up until about 6 months ago we were using a card table and folding chairs, then we were given a table, but still had to use our folding chairs. Last Saturday at a garage sale we finally found a table. I am so excited!!!
Posted by Tiffany at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And we've eaten at that table! Great table, great food!
We had to use a hand-me-down table for years, too! It is amazing how great a new kitchen table can make you feel! Congrats
Yay! That is so exciting! After 4.5 years of using ours I am anxiously awaiting our real table as well! :) Your table looks really nice.
It looks brand new too! Love the red wall.
That's great! I'm glad you got a table!!
That is a beautiful table! It goes perfectly with your kitchen :) Congrats!!
Post a Comment