I finally had success making chicken tikka masala, see previous post. It only took me eight months to decide to try it again! This time it actually turned out like it was supposed to, not to sweet and not too SPICY!!!
Monday, October 06, 2008
3rd Times The Charm
I finally had success making chicken tikka masala, see previous post. It only took me eight months to decide to try it again! This time it actually turned out like it was supposed to, not to sweet and not too SPICY!!!
Posted by Tiffany at 6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for you! I remember the last post about it. LOL!
Yay! So yummy huh? Thanks to your previous post I made it right the first time and have enjoyed it several times since. :)
Okay so i'm really late in reading this post, but I would love the recipe ;)
Post a Comment