Living true to it's name, our cupboard is finally full of cups/glasses again. We got a set of 16 glasses when we got married, and I have managed to break all but 3. At least 6 of which were broken in the last few months before Christmas. I told Quinn that the one thing I wanted for Christmas was some new glasses for our kitchen, luckily he remembered. Now I feel like we can finally invite people over for dinner again and they would have something to drink out of, other than a TGI Fridays kids cup.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Finally, a full CUPboard!!!
Living true to it's name, our cupboard is finally full of cups/glasses again. We got a set of 16 glasses when we got married, and I have managed to break all but 3. At least 6 of which were broken in the last few months before Christmas. I told Quinn that the one thing I wanted for Christmas was some new glasses for our kitchen, luckily he remembered. Now I feel like we can finally invite people over for dinner again and they would have something to drink out of, other than a TGI Fridays kids cup.
Posted by Tiffany at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yeah for quinn for remembering...and you for having cups again
What's wrong with TGI Friday's kids cups? I think they are awesome!! :) I don't ever use our glass ones. I got some nice plastic (actually, I'm not sure what they are) ones from Costco. I love 'em. Your CUPboard looks great!
Oh! You shoulda had him take some of ours, Neal keeps getting me cups in sets and we have more then we ever use.
I just threw our first broken glass away today with only a little chip in the top (sharp enough to cut a lip). We've made it 7 1/2 years with the same glasses.
I'm glad Quinn remembered your request. If we ever came to dinner I know a couple of people in our family who would be fighting over those TGIFriday cups
Post a Comment