Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday


I’m a bit behind on blogging a bunch of things that have happened this past month. My computer hasn’t been working great when I try to download my pictures. So I have to use Quinn’s computer when I get a chance. So, sorry that I will be posting about older things, but I wanted to document them, since someday I am hoping to put this all in a book.



Here are some more pictures from Gigi’s visit. We were lucky enough to celebrate her birthday with her while they were in town. We had such a fun time having the party at our house with all of her cousins. Bethany planned the perfect "pink" birthday party for Gigi.



The kids had a great time eating breakfast, painting picture frames, getting prizes from a fish pond, and eating cake.



Clarissa gave her a toy telephone which she picked out all by herself. It ended up being perfect because it was pink, and now they can “talk” to each other while they are so far away. Clarissa misses Gigi so much and talks about her all of the time.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The 3 Nomads said...

Thanks again for hosting the party. We had so much fun. You guys really are the best!!

Jackie said...

I love these group shots! It was so fun to get together! Thanks for hosting all of the family!