For Clayton's 1st birthday, which was on Tuesday, the 3rd, we decided to let him have his 1st carousel ride. He's ridden one of the little horses before that they have in the grocery stores, but it has always been with Clarissa, and he has enjoyed that. He wasn't so sure about the carousel. He kept arching his back and trying to climb off.
We still had a fun time, and as you can tell by Clarissa's picture below, she absolutely LOVES it. I think this picture is perfect, it truly captures her pure and excitement from riding the carousel. She also wasn't sure the first time we took her, but now she could ride it all day long.
Here is Clayton holding the present that Clarissa gave him. I think she was more excited about it, especially since at the store she told me she needed one too, plus all the other gifts she wanted to choose were more for her, like a baby doll, a glittery baton, etc.
What a happy boy! We can't believe he is already one, this year has flown by, he is such a big boy now.
I will post pictures of his cake later. I was lucky to get this done, I was having issues putting all of the pictures on that I wanted, so I decided to break it up into two posts. I think I need blogging lessons sometimes because it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to post a few pictures, and I have problems getting words every where that I want.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Clayton! You are such a cute boy. I'm glad we got to see you last month!
Yay for Clayton! Happy Birthday buddy! I love that Clarissa worked in her own wants with the gift giving ;) Too cute!
BTW, have you ever used Windows Live Writer? Much more user friendly. If you want I can hop on over to show you sometime. Saves me a lot of headache.
Happy Birthday Clayton!
Post a Comment