One day Clarissa opened the bench that we store shoes in, and was pretending that it was her bathtub. Of course Clayton followed, he loves to climb, and to play with his sister.
Here are a few conversations that went on at our house this week.
Tiffany: "Clarissa, can you make an elephant noise?"
Clarissa: "No, my noise is stuck."
***
Clarissa and I had been talking about Grandma's and Grandpa's earlier this week. I was telling her that when she grows up, I will be her kids Grandma. She kept telling me that I wouldn't, she didn't want me to be their grandma, but didn't say why. I think she just probably doesn't understand how it works, and thought that meant I wouldn't be her mommy anymore. Today we were just making some crafts together, not talking about this at all, and randomly she told me:
"Kentucky Fried Chicken can be my kids Grandma."
Then of course she just smiled and laughed because she knew that sounded funny.
***
Clarissa was asking for a granola bar, I had a tupperware full of some homemade ones. I asked her to bring it to me in the living room, (where food isn't allowed, so I should have known better.) I told her I would open it and then she needed to take it into the kitchen to eat one. The second I handed it to her, she dropped it and they dumped everywhere.
Clarissa: "Uh oh, a big mess! You clean it up!!!
Tiffany: (thinking to myself, I am not your maid!) "No, you need to clean it up, and I can help you."
As you can see by the picture, she helped, and so did Clayton!

3 comments:
i bet gizmo loved cleaning up the floor after that spill :)
Funny Clarissa! Wow, looks like I have some posts to catch up on!
I love those quotes. She is hilarious. My favorite is about KFC being her kids grandma.
Post a Comment