These first two pictures are of our visit to the library this Christmas, it was the first time we saw him. Clarissa remembered seeing pictures of her with Santa the previous years, and that she was scared. When I told her we were going to see him she said "I'm going to see Santa, and sit on his lap, and not be scared." When we saw him, she did just that, although, the best part was when she sat on his lap and he started talking to her.
Santa: "Hi, what's your name"
Clarissa: (With a smirk on her face, looking at me and Quinn, and then at Santa, she answers) "Michael"
Santa: "That's not your name, that's probably your brother's name, what's your name"
Clarissa: "Michael" (again with a smirk on her face)
For those of you who aren't around Clarissa that much, you won't know that she loves to play pretend, and she is never Clarissa. I will do another post soon about this, but this night she was pretending to be Michael from Peter Pan, he's the youngest kid, and he has a teddy bear. That's the only reason I can figure out why she likes to be him.
The following pictures are from our visit to Utah just before Christmas.
We had a special visitor come to our house to visit the kids. For as long as I can remember, my Dad has been one of Santa Clauses special helpers.
Clarissa wasn't as brave this time, and would not sit on Santa's lap, but at least she gave him a hug. When Santa asked her if she had been good this year, her reply was "I've been a little bit good."
Clarissa and her cousin Amelia.
Santa: "That's not your name, that's probably your brother's name, what's your name"
Clarissa: "Michael" (again with a smirk on her face)
For those of you who aren't around Clarissa that much, you won't know that she loves to play pretend, and she is never Clarissa. I will do another post soon about this, but this night she was pretending to be Michael from Peter Pan, he's the youngest kid, and he has a teddy bear. That's the only reason I can figure out why she likes to be him.
The following pictures are from our visit to Utah just before Christmas.
2 comments:
That's funny because a couple of weeks ago Zach was telling me that Clarissa always says her name is Timmy. He was so confused because he has a friend named Timmy and he didn't know why she would pretend to be him :)
Timmy is from one of our Arthur books. We get all kinds of names. Mostly, Micheal, Timmy and Caiou but others as well.
Post a Comment