I know I continually say this, but I'm hoping it's true this time; I'm hoping to get caught up on my blog and post more regularly.
Things have been really crazy around here and are finally starting to slow down. Other than not finding time to blog, we have been busy with the holidays, and an unexpected trip out to Utah the week before Christmas.
My grandmother passed away 4 days before here 98th birthday, a week and a half before Christmas. We miss her, but are comforted in knowing that we will see her again. It was pretty unexpected to find out about her passing, and then 2 days later be on an airplane by myself with two kids headed to Utah for a week. We decided to have a nice week long visit since we were going anyways. It was wonderful to spend time with my parents around Christmas. Clarissa and Clayton loved being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa, and seeing Aunts and Uncles, and a few cousins.
In the next few days I hope to catch up on things that have happened around here in the past few months. We hope you all have a wonderful new year.
Here are just a few pictures since I haven't posted any in a while.

This was just before Christmas, Clarissa pretending to be Mary.

Clayton climbing in our entertainment center.
Things have been really crazy around here and are finally starting to slow down. Other than not finding time to blog, we have been busy with the holidays, and an unexpected trip out to Utah the week before Christmas.
My grandmother passed away 4 days before here 98th birthday, a week and a half before Christmas. We miss her, but are comforted in knowing that we will see her again. It was pretty unexpected to find out about her passing, and then 2 days later be on an airplane by myself with two kids headed to Utah for a week. We decided to have a nice week long visit since we were going anyways. It was wonderful to spend time with my parents around Christmas. Clarissa and Clayton loved being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa, and seeing Aunts and Uncles, and a few cousins.
In the next few days I hope to catch up on things that have happened around here in the past few months. We hope you all have a wonderful new year.
Here are just a few pictures since I haven't posted any in a while.
This was just before Christmas, Clarissa pretending to be Mary.
Clayton climbing in our entertainment center.

1 comments:
Nice to see a new post. I have posted several times on the family blog. Check it out.
Post a Comment