Sunday, June 13, 2010

Anonymity

Clarissa received an anonymous gift in the mail this week. It was a Playful Chef cooking kit. It comes with several kid sized kitchen utensils and a few recipes. It is meant to help children learn healthy eating habits and learn about cooking. Tonight Clarissa made us all a Chocolate Mountain Lava Cake using her kit.


By necessity, Clarissa has endured a significant increase in attention to food at our house. It was nice for her to have a food related experience that she could really look forward too and enjoy.

So, thank you anonymous gift giver. We appreciate the thoughtful gift.

Speaking of anonymity, would the owner of the blog, "amyandbrianpluskids" please leave a comment and let us know who you are. We've been racking our brains to think who you might be, but since your blog is private and we can't visit it, we can't seem to figure it out. We assume we must know you since you have a link to our blog on your blog. We don't mean to "out" a lurker, but we feel bad to be neglecting a friendship.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Tiffani! amyandbrianpluskids is me, your roommate Amy Larsen from BYU. We lived at Norma's number 4 together in 2002-2003. I found your blog on Larisa's blog and it has been fun to learn about your family! I hope it is okay that I check out your blog. I'm sorry if I scared you! If you want to be able to see my blog, you can email Larisa and she can give you my email address. I would be happy to add you :).