One day in preschool a few months ago, Clarissa's class read the book "Green Eggs and Ham", and ever since then, she continually asked me to make green eggs, and I kept putting it off. She even asked my friend Bethany to make them for her one morning that they were visiting, and Bethany didn't make them either.

So, finally, about two weeks ago, I gave in and made her some. I know they do not look appetizing, but I was trying to make my 3 year old happy. She took one look at them and said "Mom, those are CRAZY green eggs, not regular green eggs." She barely ate two bites of them, and I don't blame her. Although, I do wonder what "regular" gree eggs are like, and still have not been able to figure it out. Fortunately, she has not asked for them again.
I wish I had a picture to post of my mom, but I don't have any on this computer, but Happy Birthday Mom (Grandma Connie), we love you!
So, finally, about two weeks ago, I gave in and made her some. I know they do not look appetizing, but I was trying to make my 3 year old happy. She took one look at them and said "Mom, those are CRAZY green eggs, not regular green eggs." She barely ate two bites of them, and I don't blame her. Although, I do wonder what "regular" gree eggs are like, and still have not been able to figure it out. Fortunately, she has not asked for them again.
I wish I had a picture to post of my mom, but I don't have any on this computer, but Happy Birthday Mom (Grandma Connie), we love you!

3 comments:
We make them with pesto. Then the green actually has a purpose... :-)
Did she want them fried like they are in the book? That's the only thing I could think of being different about yours. You can also add cabbage juice, since it is an acid/base indicator and turns green when it is in a base. Oh, now you are getting science stuff from me! AGHHHH you're surrounded! Hee Hee!
Green eggs are really weird, but I am digging on that pesto idea!
Post a Comment