Monday, January 03, 2011

Clarissa Explains It All!


Today I caught Clarissa doing something she was not supposed to be doing, and she knew it. I talked to her about it and she said:

"I don't like it when you tell me not do things I know I shouldn't be doing."

And another time I was also talking to her about doing something she shouldn't be doing, and she said:

"how did you know what I was doing? I was turned so you couldn't see me."

Today I continued to talk to her about being good, and doing what she knows she should do. And, of course, her response made me chuckle.

"Mom, you're sometimes not my favorite creature!"

I was expecting her to say "mom", I wonder what kind of "creature" she thinks I am? Maybe it's that I have a humongous belly still!

Since I haven't had the baby yet, I thought I would post some belly shots. I don't think we had really even taken any of me since yesterday.

My due date is this coming Saturday, and we are surprised I have gone this long, our other kids were early and here by now. I guess this little one just isn't ready yet. We are excited for whenever he/she decides to join our family, and really hope that it is this week.




4 comments:

Janell said...

You are a trooper Tiff (not that you have a choice)! I keep expecting to hear something... hope things are going well, can't wait to see pictures of little Shvance. :)

Clarissa is funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a tricky four year old!

Michelle said...

Clarissa is hilarious!

Good luck this week! Hope everything goes well....can't wait to see your next addition!

Becca said...

I love Clarissa's responses. Jonathan likes to tell me not to say that, when I tell him he is doing something bad:) Kids are cute. Love the belly shot and good luck with the baby.

Jackie said...

Miss those clarissaisms! Wow, I came here sure that I would see cute week old baby shots! You must be super prePared by now right? ;) I was Overdue and induced with both mine and it is no fun to hear everyone keep saying "you're STILL pregnant?" I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a safe arrival even if you are overdue!