Clarissa and Clayton's new baby sister!!!

Sarah Ann Peterson
Thursday, January 6th, 2011
6:21 A.M.
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 inches

Clayton is not sure what to think!

Clarissa is exstatic, she got exactly what she wanted!

Quinn and I are very grateful for Sarah to be a part of our family.
17 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Congrats!!! I hope all recover and adjust quickly!
She is gorgeous! Clarissa looks so excited, she will be a fabulous big sister/little mommy :) Congrats!
Congrats- she is so cute! Yay for sisters!
Congradulations. What a cutie. I hope the recovery goes well, and I am sure Clarissa is just beaming. How fun for all of you!
So many congrats!! We are so excited for you.
I always wanted a baby sister! Congratulations!!
Hooray! How exciting! Sarah is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family Tiff!
she is Beautiful! I love Clarissa's expression ~ Priceless!
Congratulations! We are so happy for your family! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly to the blog.
I'm so excited for you guys!! What a beautiful family!!! Congratulations x100K!
Congratulations Petersons! She looks like a keeper!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I hope you are both doing well and that everything went smoothly!
congrats! She's adorable!
She is seriously such a beautiful girl! Congrats :) I had so much fun shopping for her today!!! Can't wait to meet her! Tiff you are wonder woman delivering her on your own. Too awesome for words! Love you guys
Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl. I'm glad Clarissa got what she wanted.
Oh what a cutie!
Post a Comment