I just snapped this picture as Quinn left to go into campus today. (Sorry for the blurry picture, but the humidity fogged up the lense.) Today is the big day, the one we have been working toward for 5 years. He defends his dissertati0n in just under 2 hours. I am sure he is so nervous, but I know he is going to do awesome!
Good Luck Quinn,
we love you and are so
proud of your accomplishments!

6 comments:
Way to go QPP!! We love you, good luck today!! And Tiffany, I don't know about you, but whenever Ken has a big day like that, I'm on pins and needles too! Congratulations to both of you!! You deserve this!
Paging Dr. Quinn, paging Dr. Quinn!
EEEE! Congratulations and good luck! Let us know how it goes!
So, is he Dr. Peterson now?
-Dr. Richards
So excited for you!!!
It was a great talk. A well deserved PhD. Good luck with the move. We'll miss you guys A LOT!!
Post a Comment